x0x-heart PWM
Hi,
I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of my x0x-heart boards, with the intention of building a completely digitally controlled 4 channel monster, with integrated RAT clone distortion.
Given this architecture I'm interested in using PWM to drive as much as possible. What clock rate is recommended for the PWM driver?
I notice that the resonance control doesn't have a PWM input. Is there any reason I couldn't use a
CD40109 controlling two switches of a CD4066 to provide PWM controllable resonance? Does C13 spoil this? Would digipots work instead?
Thanks!
Lisa
I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of my x0x-heart boards, with the intention of building a completely digitally controlled 4 channel monster, with integrated RAT clone distortion.
Given this architecture I'm interested in using PWM to drive as much as possible. What clock rate is recommended for the PWM driver?
I notice that the resonance control doesn't have a PWM input. Is there any reason I couldn't use a
CD40109 controlling two switches of a CD4066 to provide PWM controllable resonance? Does C13 spoil this? Would digipots work instead?
Thanks!
Lisa