WM8731 Slave on Arduino
Hello folks,
I'm experimenting with WM8731 and Arduino and would like to use MCLK connected to the Arduino for generating the master clock (like typically done with FPGA and ARM controllers), even if running at lower sampling rates.
Could any one suggest the modifications to be made on the Open Music Labs WM8731 Arduino code to make it support the slave mode ? I'm willing to experiment with code, if I could know the feasibility and direction of doing the same.
Regards
r4d10n
I'm experimenting with WM8731 and Arduino and would like to use MCLK connected to the Arduino for generating the master clock (like typically done with FPGA and ARM controllers), even if running at lower sampling rates.
Could any one suggest the modifications to be made on the Open Music Labs WM8731 Arduino code to make it support the slave mode ? I'm willing to experiment with code, if I could know the feasibility and direction of doing the same.
Regards
r4d10n