DATA OUT
Is there a way to get bytes off of the Audio Codec Shield?
I would like to record audio, transcribe to digital, then transmit the digital in sequential packets of 512bytes each.
Input is by microphone ( I made the MIC_VB and IN_L mods ), Arduino UNO.
Has anyone had luck with spi, iic, serial, progmem, sdcard or spdr ?
I've been experimenting with all and habn't found a solution that doesn't crash.
If there's an example out there, getting data off of the board, that'd open a lot more uses.
Thanks!
I would like to record audio, transcribe to digital, then transmit the digital in sequential packets of 512bytes each.
Input is by microphone ( I made the MIC_VB and IN_L mods ), Arduino UNO.
Has anyone had luck with spi, iic, serial, progmem, sdcard or spdr ?
I've been experimenting with all and habn't found a solution that doesn't crash.
If there's an example out there, getting data off of the board, that'd open a lot more uses.
Thanks!