Board index › Products › BootlegMIC

Protecting the mic

6 posts · 16374 views

Protecting the mic

by Altitude » Wed Dec 11, 2013 00:51 UTC
2 part epoxy putty is your friend :)

image

Re: Protecting the mic

by guest » Wed Dec 11, 2013 04:50 UTC
that looks nice. did you cast it in something?

Re: Protecting the mic

by Altitude » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:50 UTC
nope, just packed it all in there and rolled on some shiny paper. Handy stuff, dries rock hard

Re: Protecting the mic

by Yetzederixx » Tue Jul 08, 2014 21:56 UTC
I managed to cut down the plastic that encases the jack, sacrifice a jumper wire, and fit all the electronics back into what was left of the plastic case. I'll drop a pic when I get a chance.

Re: Protecting the mic

by guest » Wed Jul 09, 2014 17:05 UTC
cool, id like to see that!

Re: Protecting the mic

by Toney » Tue Dec 16, 2014 13:05 UTC
I measured the voltage on the signal/GND, and it has appropriate polarity.

________________________________
Get 70-646 - actual tests for test king and 201-01 - braindumps - study with 100% callutheran.edu guaranteed. Our high quality fcc prepares you well before www.pittstate.edu in the final exams of Southern California University of Health Sciences.