Board index › Products › Mixtape Alpha

Mixtape Alpha cameo in my web series

3 posts · 11680 views

Mixtape Alpha cameo in my web series

by Griffin Avid » Thu Sep 26, 2013 15:51 UTC
I used the Mixtape Alpha as a prop in an episode of the Mark of the Griffin web series.
I picked one up a while ago and used it on a few tunes and figured the look was too awesome to not be seen- somehow.
Here's my b;log explaining it all and a link to the video...
[url]
http://dynamicsplus.wordpress.com/2013/ ... ape-alpha/[/url]

Here's a still from the episode
image

And a direct link to the video....
http://youtu.be/hSbD334IIAM

There's a bit of gun play and a shooting or two so maybe it's not so safe for work. Not gruesome, but still...

Re: Mixtape Alpha cameo in my web series

by Bloxelectric » Tue Oct 01, 2013 19:45 UTC
Apart from the fact that the whole film is very good, i tuned in for the mixtape alpha sounds. I really like its tones & it doesn't sound like anything else. Plenty of it to be heard in your vid'. Nice one.

Re: Mixtape Alpha cameo in my web series

by Griffin Avid » Thu Oct 24, 2013 06:42 UTC
Thanks for watching. There is something extremely cool about using the MA to create music. KORG Volca's have a similar interface (with the plates instead of keys) but this is different as far as the form factor goes. I have no idea how a company could come up with such a cool idea. I'm am hoping they make some kind of drum machine in this style. That would be nutz.