What's a number of baud rate do I need for transfer 44.1k
Hello, I have one more question about baud rate.
I'm using Audio Codec shield for sampling stereo mic inputs and I'm gonna sample stereo mic inputs as 44.1k.
I need to transfer these results to android or some kind of device.
But I concern about a max baud rate of arduino or maple. (115200).
The results of my calculation, I need at least 1900000 baud rate for tranfering 44.1k sampling results to android.
So the qustion is, How do you guys transfer your sampling results to the other device?
Actually i'm tring to do sound localization on a real time and I have a algorithm code for a c code.
Due to memory problem, I couldn't process everything on a board. So i need using one more device. (I have to use arduino or maple :-( )
But when i googling, Some guys put over 2000000 baud rate and they succeed their project.
Is it possible or stable?
Please give me some suggestions or comments.
All the best.
Summary : I wanna send 44.1k sampling results(using audio codec) to android but BAUDRATE is a big problem.
I'm using Audio Codec shield for sampling stereo mic inputs and I'm gonna sample stereo mic inputs as 44.1k.
I need to transfer these results to android or some kind of device.
But I concern about a max baud rate of arduino or maple. (115200).
The results of my calculation, I need at least 1900000 baud rate for tranfering 44.1k sampling results to android.
So the qustion is, How do you guys transfer your sampling results to the other device?
Actually i'm tring to do sound localization on a real time and I have a algorithm code for a c code.
Due to memory problem, I couldn't process everything on a board. So i need using one more device. (I have to use arduino or maple :-( )
But when i googling, Some guys put over 2000000 baud rate and they succeed their project.
Is it possible or stable?
Please give me some suggestions or comments.
All the best.
Summary : I wanna send 44.1k sampling results(using audio codec) to android but BAUDRATE is a big problem.