"zipper noise"
I am getting quite a bit of zippering/ strange audio distortion
on the sketches which use pots to control delay time. This makes the sketches pretty much unusable in any case where I want to change values in real-time.
Mark of Open Music Labs had told me in an email that he knew the cause of this problem and had a workaround for it
which involved changing the oversampling on the ADC channels.
So..I was wondering if we could get his added to the forum or to the sketch library?
thanks
on the sketches which use pots to control delay time. This makes the sketches pretty much unusable in any case where I want to change values in real-time.
Mark of Open Music Labs had told me in an email that he knew the cause of this problem and had a workaround for it
which involved changing the oversampling on the ADC channels.
So..I was wondering if we could get his added to the forum or to the sketch library?
thanks