Reduced volume with flanger demo
Hi,
Just got my audio codec shield a couple of days ago, and I've just been trying to get it going with an Arduino this afternoon. Took me a little bit to figure out that I should put the Audio Codec Shield in the Arduino/Libraries folder, but after I figured that out, it works beautifully. Congratulations on making something that works!
In trying out the different examples, I notice that the flanger reduces the volume of the signal as it passes through the shield. Is this what's expected? Is the volume decreased by a constant factor?
Brandon
Just got my audio codec shield a couple of days ago, and I've just been trying to get it going with an Arduino this afternoon. Took me a little bit to figure out that I should put the Audio Codec Shield in the Arduino/Libraries folder, but after I figured that out, it works beautifully. Congratulations on making something that works!
In trying out the different examples, I notice that the flanger reduces the volume of the signal as it passes through the shield. Is this what's expected? Is the volume decreased by a constant factor?
Brandon