Board index › Products › MICrODEC › MICrODEC General Discussion

First thoughts

2 posts · 6092 views

First thoughts

by BmoreTele » Wed Aug 25, 2010 20:47 UTC
I am a guitar player with a serious interest/addiction to effects pedals.

I have been waiting for someone to bring out an open architecture effects system combining the best of analog and digital processing.

After my initial excitement to see your new product I had two thoughts -

Where's the on/off switch?
What does it sound like?

Make a demo video and put on a Carling DPDT foot switch and you'll be a popular site.

Just my 2 cents.

Re: First thoughts

by guest » Wed Aug 25, 2010 20:53 UTC
thanks for the feedback

we have videos up on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZbK4x6cHlo

and we have pinouts inside for doing a DPDT switch
but wanted to keep the costs down for the intial run
but it would be pretty easy to add