Board index › Projects › Floppy Audio Project

still in the process of moving

9 posts · 24377 views

still in the process of moving

by mcanulty » Mon Aug 23, 2010 09:05 UTC
It looks empty, but I just need to move over the posts from the previous forum!

Re: still in the process of moving

by zool » Fri Oct 29, 2010 01:44 UTC
hey any progress? were you moving the stuff over still or gave up?

I've made some progress on what I want to do, it's pretty cool, just got to refine it now

Re: still in the process of moving

by mcanulty » Sun Oct 31, 2010 09:36 UTC
Haven't given up trying to get floppy things started here, but did get a bit confused about moving over the old posts. Life has been super hectic, but I'm psyched for any activity, and it will spur me to get more stuff posted, so I'm excited to hear what you've got going!

Re: still in the process of moving

by zool » Tue Nov 23, 2010 00:29 UTC
oh yeah heh, almost forgot to show you my video of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAEmo7Ycd1Q

Re: still in the process of moving

by guest » Wed Nov 24, 2010 16:58 UTC
i like the scratching aspect
good work

Re: still in the process of moving

by mcanulty » Tue Nov 30, 2010 23:59 UTC
Yeah, that's awesome! I'd love to see any photos or schematics!

Re: still in the process of moving

by StatiK » Sun Jan 16, 2011 01:44 UTC
In doing research for DIY tape delays this seems to be the most cost effective and interesting thing ive found. I intend on building my own. On the old site i looked through all of the documentation. I see that arduino played a major role. I am interesting in making this my first arduino project as well. Is there anyway we can get more information about this project, maybe a wiring diagram and arduino code?

Re: still in the process of moving

by mcanulty » Mon Jan 17, 2011 04:53 UTC
Hi Statik! Thanks for the post. It kicked me into gear and I got some photos taken and the writeup started:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=92

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I'll try to post more shortly!

Re: still in the process of moving

by StatiK » Mon Jan 17, 2011 18:03 UTC
So an idea im having right now, would it be crazy to that that we could get more record time using ZIP drives over floppys?